JPJ Constructions operators are fully licensed and trained to work safely with our equipment.
Operator qualifications include; White Card, Blue Card, Asbestos Removal Licenses, Front End Loader Skid Steer & Excavator Licenses and Verification of Competency's(VOC), Traffic Management, Pipeline Voltage Mitigation, Trim and Cross Cut Felled Trees, Water Corporation Induction, C-Scope Cable & Pipe Location, Working at Heights, Gas Test Atmospheres, Confined Space Entry and Rescue.
JPJ Constructions are experienced in all areas of Civil works and Earthmoving.
Scope of Works
- Supply of Mini Excavator - 1.5 Tonne to 3.5 Tonne
- Supply of Toyota Skid Steer Loaders (Bobcats)
- Supply of Tip Trucks
- Supply of Confined Space Entry and Retrieval Systems
- Asbestos Removal
- Concrete Laying - Footpaths and concrete pads
- Block/Site Clearing - Tree & Shrubs Removal
- General Civil Works - small to medium projects
- Retaining Walls
We have been a preferred supplier for the Water Corporation for the last 20 years and that time have worked on the following projects.
- Cement lining of internal pipe joints on the Harvey to Rockingham 1400 main.
- Installing concrete pads and paths around dam sites and Water Corporation sites around the state.
- Pipe Maintenance, Tank Maintenance - State wide from Karratha and Port Hedland in the North West, to Bunbury and Busselton in the South West and Albany to Esperance in the Great Southern.
- Inspection of railway underlays between Northam and Kalgoorlie.